The establishment of Archer Mortgage Group came about by a vision Gee Taggar had, to change the nature of current mortgage lending services and create a more personalised and holistic approach.
Archer Mortgage Group provides financial assistance to customers from different financial backgrounds including High Net Worth (HNW) clients. We also offer our customers ways to create long-term financial profits and provide support through top of the line customer service.
Having 7 years of banking and mortgage lending experience, and many awards under his belt, Gee thought to use the same principles that big banks offer, but with a twist. He decided he could offer a further reaching and customised service, where customers are provided with the personalised service they deserve. Through his alliances, he also provides customers with administrative services such as accounting, bookkeeping, conveyancing, financial planning, real estate and many more – something that other institutions don’t offer.
What to expect when dealing with Archer Mortgage Group
- We will ensure you receive a customised, professionally designed, premium financial service that suits your needs.
- We provide loan reviews whenever required. This ensures our clients save interest on loans and maximise profits.
- With Archer Mortgage Group, you are given complete access to all other services through our alliances, such as conveyancing services, accountants, financial planners and real estate agents.
- We have partnerships across the finance industry, who track the recent developments and changes in the industry. We thus have timely tips and advice to offer to our clients.
- We put the needs of customers first. We believe in working as per the industry codes of practice, so that our customers can be assured of our credibility.
- Archer Mortgage Group is certified by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. MFAA is a national level body that provides professional services to financial brokers.
Meet the Team
Gee entered the financial industry in 2009 through Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA). He is a qualified Credit Advisor with qualifications such as a Diploma in Financial Planning, Certificate IV in Financial Services and an Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management. Being a hardworking and dedicated professional, he was offered several different positions and ventured into mortgage lending.
During his tenure at the Commonwealth Bank, he was awarded Number 1 Direct Lending Diamond Lender of the year in Victoria and Tasmania and number 2 in all of Australia. His dedication and perseverance then took him to the Premier Banking Division of CBA where he has developed a strong client base, including doctors, lawyers and self-employed individuals with minimum income of $200,000. Outside of work, Gee is also a public speaker and a member of Toastmasters Australia. Being a qualified chef, he also loves to cook.
Madhavi has been the Office Manager at Archer Mortgage Group since 2016. She has earlier gained experience with many reputed mortgage and finance institutions.
She handles all the loan processes and takes care of the complete paper work. She also mediates between banks and agents so that the loan gets approved without any hassles.
Apart from work, she is passionate about dancing and gardening. Over the weekends, she loves spending time with her family.
Archer Mortgage Group has developed very strong relationships with accountants, financial planners, conveyancers and real estate agents, which provides all our customers with a one stop shop for all their financial needs.
Our partnering services are handpicked according to location and compatibility, giving you access to an overall solution that the banks simply can’t offer.
Archer Mortgage Group has access to over 36 lenders which allows us to not only compare hundreds of products to ensure we find the most suitable product for our clients, but also the most competitive deal.
Our panel includes lenders from all around Australia; from tier one banks such as Commonwealth, ANZ, NAB and Westpac, to some of the smaller banks such as Liberty Finance and LaTrobe Financial. This helps to ensure that even in the most complicated of situations, we can help you find a bank that will assist you with your financial needs.
Having these relationships also allows us to provide the fastest response times for all our clients applications.
Gee Taggar is very passionate about property and the financial market and he loves to help his clients in achieving their property dreams. He has received many awards and promotions in his work life, by businesses recognising and valuing his dedication, passion and hard work. During his tenure in the Commonwealth Bank, he won different awards such as:
- Number One Direct Lending Diamond Lender of the Year award in Victoria and Tasmania. (2014)
- Number Two Direct Lending Diamond Lender of the Year award in all of Australia. (2014)
- Commonweath Bank USTAR Top Lender, during Quarter 1 and Quarter 3 of the year 2014.